Friday 8 April 2016

Applied Animation - Mid term crit

Before breaking up for the easter holiday we were required to do a mid term crib in front of the class and i presented my storyboards and research along with my character designs, development and animatic.

All but my animatic was received well, it was viewed as having too much happening at once which really disappointed me as i thought it was a well thought out storyboard it also apparently gave too much of the story away which was another disappointing factor to hear, so i was told to reduce what happens as well as reconsider when the title shot appears as it appears closer to the middle rather than the beginning or end like a usual title sequence.

So i will have to redo my animatic and change my storyboard slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment