Monday 15 May 2017

Applied Animation - Week 6

Now that we knew what direction we wanted to take the story and which characters are within the animation we established our storyboard or at least the last scene based off of a script written by Dan.


I began to design the characters basing it off of my own grandmother mainly. They were similar variants of the same image being of a melancholic old lady so i tried to stylise her look with dot eyes but they weren't conveying the right emotions so i tried doing variants on the yes design that were simple but could convey what we wanted.


I also worked on the storyboards this week trying out a bunch of different camera angles in order to try and see how they could convey and effect the mood of the animation. However, when I brought to my teammates, they felt that the amount of camera movements were unnecessary. They liked the close-ups, which we will consider using in the future storyboards.
















No comments:

Post a Comment