Sunday 7 February 2016

Visual Langauge - Captain character, Colour Palette

Really i should of done this a lot sooner but unfortunately forgot about it meaning its placement in my blog is a bit off. I have also already talked about my digitisation of the colour palette in my previous blog post.

I chose to digitise the colour so that i had a more consistent colour scheme through the poses, this worked for the robe and medallion but not so much for the bone and smoke as the colour there fluctuated all over the place with varying shades of purple smoke and the yellow in the bone gradually turning green with time which was a disappointment to see. I would of liked to of kept more consistency with the colours but i think i would of had to abstained from the blending and smoothing of colours which would of removed the swirling mystical effect of the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment