Wednesday 9 May 2018

Overcoming challenges

Within our group project we had to overcome some difficulties which were caused by a miscommunication and misunderstanding related to our roles within the group.

It was initially established when choosing our roles within the group that I would be working on the key frames. I was hoping to have a chance to work on some character  animation related tasks.

There was continued misunderstandings between what each of our roles was within the group which was making it difficult to work together. In order to resolve this, we has a meeting with Mike in which we established Luca as the director. This was to give us someone who would have a final say on the decision making within our project and hopefully resolve any difficulties between myself and Yixing.

The result of this meeting was that instead of doing the key frames, we used the animatic as our key frames and moved on.

Upon reflection, I am having to come to terms with a lack of ability within some areas such as team work, controlling my own ego and  being able to properly communicate within a team. This has also been reflected in past projects where issues have arisen. I intend to continue being more conscious and aware of how my own actions can effect group work.

No comments:

Post a Comment