Friday 15 January 2016

The Other Side - Animation (sort of, Im not happy)

Due to not having time to finish my rendering of colour this is possibly the closest i am going to get to with this animation to hand in on time.

I added the music which will be perfect fro transitioning to an end credits scene as there is an extra second of music which could fade on the end credits. Im still disappointed in the fact that i didn't get more of my colouring done as it can be really difficult to see the character in certain scenes, specifically the bramble bushes which were dark and would do really well with some colour on the character to bring him out of the dark.

In the future with my next animation i really want to be able to present a final complete animation that has been fully rendered to a high quality. This means i need to improve my time management and keep on top of my blogging and animating, most likely start earlier and work at a faster more inspired pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment