Tuesday 26 January 2016

Visual Langauge - Captain Character, Shovel Knight Plague Knight

Id gotten this far drawing my character and a class mate told me my character looks like a character from Shovel knight, a retro-style, indie game. The character it looks like was plague knight.

The hood and beak are really frustratingly similar and when as well as the simplicity in its design, it also has a staff like my character... I CAN'T WIN!

There are extra details and legs on this character and he's more curved than mine which is more angular and rigid. When it comes to the colour I'm going to have to avoid that colour scheme or I'm not going to be able to make my character stand out as his own character, he'll just look like a taller jagged version so i need to figure out a colour scheme that looks unique and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment